Monday, February 3, 2014

personal update


Through out this project, I have educated myself a lot on different topics regarding depression and anxiety, as well as learned things in class about them. I have my own personal view point on depression being a person who struggles with it, as well as anxiety, in my regular everyday life. Being a person who struggles with depression, I always want to understand why what's going on in my head is. This project has made it a lot easier to learn about these things from a psychological point of view, instead of just my personal understanding. It is, however, hard to blog about this without it getting too personal, but I do find it to be an interesting topic to venture upon. All I can hope is that I can help someone in some way.

                                                -Shiloh

1 comment:

  1. Great, Shiloh. I think you are doing a good job of presenting facts as well as a personal viewpoint. It helps make it more understandable for people who have not had the same experience with depression.

    ReplyDelete